Super Foods Chia Seed Pudding
Chia Seeds Base Infused with Vanilla & Coffee in milk, palm sugar & honey
Chia seeds are considered super food and are becoming a bigger part of the health food scene. Still thinking why you should go for this dish , well here are FIVE good reasons, apart from the fact we make a excellent pudding of it
Top 5 Reasons To Select This Dessert
1. They’re full of our favorite thing: Antioxidants are good not only good for our cells — protecting them from the effects of free radicals — but they’re great for our skin, too. That could mean fewer wrinkles in future
2. A small serving of chia seeds has as much Omega-3 fatty acids in 2 tablespoons as 4 ounces of salmon : It can be hard to get the recommended amount of Omega-3s without salmon. Chia seeds can help you give the filet a break.
3. Chia seeds are loaded with fiber. Two tablespoons of chia seeds contain 10 grams of fiber, which is roughly 30 percent of the recommended daily intake. A high fiber diet is said reduce the risk of a number of chronic diseases.
4. They are high in protein, too. Four grams for each serving (which is two tablespoons). That might not sound like a lot, but it adds up.
5. Chia seeds contain loads of calcium.This is great news for anyone who doesn’t like — or just can’t — do dairy. The seeds contain five times more calcium than milk per ounce.
And just look at the delicious things we made of it . Still Thinking ???